About TimTim Toomey is a member of the Cambridge City Council. He is a former member of the Cambridge School Committee, and served as a Massachusetts State Representative from 1993 to 2017. He resides in East Cambridge.
- Upcoming Hearing on Inman Square Safety Improvements July 6, 2016
- Public Info Meetings on Longfellow Bridge Rehab Project May 17, 2016
- Somerville Rallies to Help Rush Street Fire Victims May 11, 2016
- GLX Legislators Push Back Against Public Meeting Cancellation April 28, 2016
- Time for medical release law for terminally ill inmates in Massachusetts April 25, 2016
Tag Archives: Storrow Drive
The Massachusetts Department of Transportation’s (MassDOT) design/build contractor for the Longfellow Bridge Rehabilitation Project, White-Skanska-Consigli (WSC), will temporarily perform overnight demolition work during the third shift beginning on Tuesday, May 26, 2015. This schedule will be in place for approximately … Continue reading