The Joint Committee on Revenue voted 12-4 in favor of the “Fair Share Tax” amendment during an Executive Session yesterday. This was the next in a series of steps necessary before the initiative can appear on the 2018 ballot – the initiative now must receive 50 affirmative votes at a Constitutional Convention during the current […]
Posts Tagged ‘Public Education’
About TimTim Toomey is a member of the Cambridge City Council. He is a former member of the Cambridge School Committee, and served as a Massachusetts State Representative from 1993 to 2017. He resides in East Cambridge.
- Upcoming Hearing on Inman Square Safety Improvements July 6, 2016
- Public Info Meetings on Longfellow Bridge Rehab Project May 17, 2016
- Somerville Rallies to Help Rush Street Fire Victims May 11, 2016
- GLX Legislators Push Back Against Public Meeting Cancellation April 28, 2016
- Time for medical release law for terminally ill inmates in Massachusetts April 25, 2016