About TimTim Toomey is a member of the Cambridge City Council. He is a former member of the Cambridge School Committee, and served as a Massachusetts State Representative from 1993 to 2017. He resides in East Cambridge.
- Upcoming Hearing on Inman Square Safety Improvements July 6, 2016
- Public Info Meetings on Longfellow Bridge Rehab Project May 17, 2016
- Somerville Rallies to Help Rush Street Fire Victims May 11, 2016
- GLX Legislators Push Back Against Public Meeting Cancellation April 28, 2016
- Time for medical release law for terminally ill inmates in Massachusetts April 25, 2016
Tag Archives: Grounding McGrath
Just a friendly reminder that MassDOT will present its draft recommendations on the “Grounding McGrath” project tomorrow night from 6-8pm at the Argenziano School. You can read more about the project and the meeting here.
The Department of Transportation will present its draft recommendations for the Route 28 Corridor on May 15, from 6-8pm at the Argenziano School (290 Washington St., Somerville). Better known as “Grounding McGrath,” the project seeks to modernize both McGrath Highway … Continue reading
The process of grounding McGrath Highway takes another important step on Thursday, April 4, when representatives of the Department of Public Health will present the findings of their Health Impact Assessment. The meeting will run from 4pm-6pm at the Holiday … Continue reading