I was very concerned to learn last night that MassDOT plans to cancel its final public meeting on the Green Line Extension design review, which was originally planned for the evening of May 5th. Given the importance of this project to the Somerville, Cambridge, and Medford communities, I oppose this decision, which will eliminate a key opportunity for the public to be involved in the GLX design review process. Below is a letter that members of the GLX delegation sent to Secretary Pollack this afternoon.20160428_GLX_Public_Meeting_Letter
About TimTim Toomey is a member of the Cambridge City Council. He is a former member of the Cambridge School Committee, and served as a Massachusetts State Representative from 1993 to 2017. He resides in East Cambridge.
- Upcoming Hearing on Inman Square Safety Improvements July 6, 2016
- Public Info Meetings on Longfellow Bridge Rehab Project May 17, 2016
- Somerville Rallies to Help Rush Street Fire Victims May 11, 2016
- GLX Legislators Push Back Against Public Meeting Cancellation April 28, 2016
- Time for medical release law for terminally ill inmates in Massachusetts April 25, 2016