The Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) will hold a series of community conversations to seek input from residents to help develop the agency’s 5-year Capital Investment Plan (CIP), including a public meeting in Cambridge on Thursday, October 22. The meeting will be held at Rindge and Latin starting at 6:30 PM. The CIP provides a framework for all MassDOT projects, covering everything from highway and municipal projects to regional airports, pedestrian walkways, and rail and transit. Click here for a flyer from MassDOT with more info on the upcoming meetings, as well as instructions on how to submit written comments.
About TimTim Toomey is a member of the Cambridge City Council. He is a former member of the Cambridge School Committee, and served as a Massachusetts State Representative from 1993 to 2017. He resides in East Cambridge.
- Upcoming Hearing on Inman Square Safety Improvements July 6, 2016
- Public Info Meetings on Longfellow Bridge Rehab Project May 17, 2016
- Somerville Rallies to Help Rush Street Fire Victims May 11, 2016
- GLX Legislators Push Back Against Public Meeting Cancellation April 28, 2016
- Time for medical release law for terminally ill inmates in Massachusetts April 25, 2016