The Binney Street Area Infrastructure Improvement Project will be implementing a temporary traffic routing plan on Binney Street between Lane Boulevard and Second Street. The temporary traffic plan will start on Tuesday, August 5th and last for several weeks. This will result in the reduction of travel lanes to one lane in each direction on Binney Street from Lane Boulevard to Second Street. Please visit the project website for more information.
About TimTim Toomey is a member of the Cambridge City Council. He is a former member of the Cambridge School Committee, and served as a Massachusetts State Representative from 1993 to 2017. He resides in East Cambridge.
- Upcoming Hearing on Inman Square Safety Improvements July 6, 2016
- Public Info Meetings on Longfellow Bridge Rehab Project May 17, 2016
- Somerville Rallies to Help Rush Street Fire Victims May 11, 2016
- GLX Legislators Push Back Against Public Meeting Cancellation April 28, 2016
- Time for medical release law for terminally ill inmates in Massachusetts April 25, 2016